Things We Care About
No child should be without a family and we are here to help.
Small and Micro business initiatives provides people with opportunities to escape poverty, gain a voice in their community and experience a better quality of life.
Education provides children with opportunities to experience a better quality of life.
and at-risk youth and youth workers.
In general, The Salter Foundation will not support:
– Areas considered to be the direct responsibility of government.
– General fund raising projects or appeals.
– Travel, study or conferences (unless incidental to a project being funded).
– Other foundations, trusts and philanthropic organizations to fund their general objectives.
– Intermediate fund raising agencies.
– General maintenance or overhead expenses (unless a part of a specific project).
– Capital works.
– Funding deficits.
– Anything which goes against the moral beliefs and Christian values of The Salter Family.
Grants are made once a year in June and the cut off date for applications is 15 May.
help children find adoptive homes
foster, develop and promote entrepreneurship
enable at-risk youth and youth workers to reach their highest potential
This post contains information you may use in communications relating to your Salter Foundation grant, including foundation-approved copy about what we do and key messages related to our mission. Boilerplate copy Standard paragraphs about the foundation you can use at the end of your news releases. Please include the following paragraph at the end of[…]